Series LB Lab Base Fixtures: PVC, Natural Polypro, and High Purity PVDF
Provides for a simple and clean method of accessing POU high purity and corrosive media.
Distilled, Reverse Osmosis, Deionized Water, & Chemical dispensing applications.
- Available in three materials: PVC, Natural Polypropylene, & PVDF.
- Listed under NSF Standard 14/61 for both potable water and DWV applications, FDA approved.
- FDA, USDA, and USP standards are either met and/or exceeded
- Beautifully finished to enhance all installations
- All injection molded, rugged design and construction
- No Elastomers (O-Rings), Metals or Lubricants No Corrosion, No Contamination.
- Removable outlet barb fitting connects to different size tubing (Leaves 1/4" Fem NPT outlet when removed)
- Duraline control valve is crevice free with zero dead leg
- PTFE sealed, encapsulated PTFE shut off seal for unlimited life
- Black handle with white marker and black "DI" text per SEFA code recommended practice No. 7 for DI Water Applications
- Duraline control valve is completely renewable by replacing the internal cartridge, per SEFA 7-2010-8.2a
- Positive stop at off position
- Standard 3/8" female NPT inlet supply connection
- Serrated barb accepts 1/4" - 1/2" I.D. low durometer "soft" tubing
PLEASE CLICK ITEM # TO VIEW ADDITIONAL SPECIFICATIONS & DOWNLOADS